Tuesday 13 December 2016

Stocking Fillers Under £10

If there's one thing anyone should know about me, I go absolutely mad for Christmas and everything surrounding it. In the lead up to Christmas I go way over the top with charts, lists and graphs of ideas on what to get anyone and everyone I know, however, sometimes the search for simple and cheap, yet fun and amusing gifts can become difficult. So in light of Christmas being right around the corner, here are a few 'stocking fillers' and gifts for all, each under £10.
Let's get started!

Gift #1: I'm a huge sucker for matchbox gifts! Lots of people see them as pretty pointless presents but they're small, cheap and bloody adorable so what's not to love? These matchbox puzzles are perfect as little stocking fillers, and for £3.50, you should buy 10! 

Gift #2: This men's grooming essentials kit is great for any guy with facial hair, whether they've just started out or if they're well away in beard haven. For £8, this is a very simple, yet perfect present for a moustache! You can also choose from six different scents, which is pretty good if you ask me.

Gift #3: Perfect for anyone, this toasted marshmallow kit comes with all the mallow toasting essentials to make a great tasting sweet snack and I think it's a brilliant idea! For under £6 it is an easy stocking filler for those with a sweet tooth.

Gift #4: This one's for the ladies, a women's tiny handbag essentials kit, perfect for the one who has to always be prepared. It comes in a cute little bag and has 13 handy items to keep for on the go. Not bad for £8.

Gift #5: A novelty gift never goes amiss with my family so whether they love 'em or hate 'em, you can rely on chocolate disguised as sprouts to make someone chuckle (and make them eat their greens!). This box of sprouts chocolates is £9.95, however if you're not up for breaking the bank on this one, the same company does a smaller version for £6!

Gift #6: From Newlook, I found these Photo Booth props, perfect for the selfie lover or the vain sibling in your family. They're also a fun alternative to ordinary Christmas photos if your gift receiver wouldn't mind sharing!  There are a couple other prop sets if these don't take your fancy, all for under a fiver each.

Gift #7: Candles are an easy gift for anyone, anytime of the year. However, personally, getting a Christmassy scented candle in my stocking brings me buckets of delight, because who doesn't want their home smelling of gingerbread, or a cosy winters night (whatever that's supposed to smell of)? Yankee candles are a favourite amongst all so here are some tea lights for under £7.

Gift #8: What better way to give someone a fiver than to make it really bloody difficult to actually get? This is one of those easy, cheap gifts that can be hours of fun for everyone and can also be used as a nifty little money box afterwards. It's on offer at £3.50 on Asos at the moment.

Gift #9: One of my faves, a pack of beans with cute little messages on them, such a cute idea! The company that sell them do lots of different packs so they don't necessarily have to be Christmas themed. I love these, and for £3, you can't really go wrong!

Gift #10: The final stocking filler to tell you about, using a sneaky picture from one of my other blog posts, is Lush. A single bath bomb from Lush is rarely over £4 and  many more of their products aren't over £6. You can find something for everyone in Lush so is a perfect store to shop in. I'll leave a link to their Fun products as a percentage of the money goes to charity every time you buy.

This blog post was inspired by a pretty cool one I saw by https://ninety7blog.wordpress.com, please go check it out!
So that's the end of the overly long list, I hope this could help even one person this Christmas and if not, hopefully you enjoyed the read. Have a wonderful day, week, rest of the year!
Goodbye.x

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks this was so helpful! Great post and great present ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Really appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so incredibly flattered that I was a hint of inspiration for this post! I love it, you've given me some good ideas even though I'm almost done shopping I'm pretty sure I could add a couple of these to be the icing on the cake to some of my family's Christmas boxes. Thank you again for the mention and the compliment!

    https://nineteen-97.com x

    ReplyDelete